- Portland Lutheran School will celebrate 110 years in 2015 All who have called themselves Blue Jays have had a part in the history of this challenging academic institution.
- Portland Lutheran School History: Established in 1905 as Concordia Academy in the basement of Trinity Lutheran Church by a growing Lutheran community in Portland to meet the need for pastors and parochial school teachers. In 1944 to 1950 at which time the official name was changed to Concordia Academy then to Concordia College and High School. In 1968 women were first admitted to then the Concordia Lutheran High School. In 1962, Concordia receive their college accreditation in 1962. Later in 1977 the two schools were divided by age. The college became Concordia University and the one with the school aged enrollment became Lutheran High School (LuHi) until it change to Portland Lutheran High School and then to the current name Portland Lutheran School as lower grades were added to the school community.
- Concordia Academy (1905-1945) Only high school classes were offered during this time
- Concordia Academy (1945-1950)
- Concordia Lutheran High School and College (1950-1977)
- 1961 Classes were divided into high school and college
- Lutheran High School (1977-87) Pre-K through 8th grade was added to the program in 1986
- Portland Lutheran High School
- Portland Lutheran School (1987-Present)